|A NSW Railways encyclopedia that anyone can edit!|
|Follow us on:|
Welcome to the
NSW Trains Wiki
This is the comprehensive source on all
Please follow our policies and guidelines whilst
This current logo uses a photo of a 43 Class locomotive photographed at TrainWorks. The 43 class was a class of diesel powered locomotives built for the New South Wales Government Railways by A Goninan & Co, in Broadmeadow between August 1956 and June 1957 and were used for transporting both passengers and freight and served until the last was withdrawn in 1979.
Are you going to use an Opal card?
Read More: October
- NSWGR 18 class locomotive - 1884
- NSWGR 34 Class Locomotive - December 1909
- NSWGR 35 class locomotive - 1914
- NSWGR 57 Class Locomotive - 1929
- NSWGR 422 Class Locomotive -January 1969
- NSWGR 48 Class Locomotive - September 1959
- NSWGR 82 Class Locomotive - 1994
- NSWGR 90 Class Locomotive - May 1994
- NSWGR 85 Class Locomotive - May 1979
- NSW 600/700 class railcar - 1949
- NSW TrainLink Endeavour Railcar - March 1994
Much of our content is copiedfrom Wikipedia. We are trying to fix this at the moment. If you would like to help, Visit NSW Trains Wiki:Project Un-wikipediafy. If a page or image has no licencing/rating boxes, it should be assumed to be from Wikipedia.
See the Wiki News Board